*crawls into your lap* *grabs our face with both of my hands* *whispers* buy me books for my birthday
*whispers back* Which ones?
*screams* ALL OF THEM
Celebrate Banned Books Week by reading a banned book.
I miss the times when I used to pick the books to read by browsing around the library or bookstore for hours and not because of their hype or sales rank or goodreads rating.
Got sick in school so I’m home early todayyyy. Feel like shit but this is my chance to get some proper reading done…
Cant wait to read this with Aly of @myheartheartsbooks!
I know! I’m so excited!!!!
There’s nothing quite like waking up after a good night’s sleep, making a cup of cocoa with cinnamon sprinkled on top and getting back to bed with a lovely book. That’s the best part of Saturdays.
YES IT IS GIVEAWAY TIME BECAUSE
The prize will be 15 euros to spend on bookdepository
(I am on a book buying ban for myself, but I will buy you books because I LOVE YOU! YES!)
- I do ask that you follow me it’s not a hardship I promise
- You can like and reblog as many times as you want
- The party ends Sunday 5 Oct at 23:59 (CEST)
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond
- You do have to give me your address so I can send you the book I’m not doing anything else with it
WHEN YOU THINK SOMEONE LIKES YOU
AND THEN THEY GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE
JOKES ON ME